Announcing the 2017-2018 SVA/Robert Lemelson Fellows!
Congratulations to our inaugural cohort of the SVA/Robert Lemelson Foundation Fellows!
- Donagh Coleman (UC Berkeley, joint UCSF program), “Tudam Death and the Tibetan Ontological Body”
- Saudi Garcia (New York University), “Visualizing Dominican Blackness: Digital Media Infrastructure and Insurgent Black Consciousness in Santo Domingo”
- Camilo Leon-Quijano (Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales), “Photographic Commitment: Exploring Rugby-women’s Empowerment Through Multimedia Approaches”
- Page McClean (University of Colorado, Boulder), “Conectividades: The Social Life of Chile’s Southern Highway”
- Steve Moog (University of Arkansas), “Behind the Scene(s): Collaborative Visual Ethnography in Indonesia’s Do-it-yourself Punk Rock Scene”
- Reese Muntean (Simon Fraser Univesity), “Virtual Reality Documentation of Salak Yom: Crafting 3D & Virtual reality Applications to Communicate Traditional Knowledge & Cultural Values”
More information on the SVA/Robert Lemelson Foundation here: LINK